Shaw & Co has announced a free webinar that will show how companies can still obtain the funding necessary to grow their businesses in such difficult times.
At 1030am on Thursday 6 October, corporate finance experts Shaw & Co will be hosting a free webinar that will provide the business community with expert analysis regarding all aspects of both the geopolitical and UK inflationary crises, their impact on UK SMEs, and how companies can still obtain the funding necessary to grow their businesses in such extraordinary times.
The event will feature a panel of experts comprised of:
• Colin Burns, Director – Business Funding, Shaw & Co;
• Phil Shaw, Chief Economist, Investec Bank plc;
• Lauren Couch, Managing Director, Growth Lending; and
• James Stirling, Head of Hybrid Capital, Westbrooke Alternative Asset Management
The panel will discuss:
• The current geopolitical crisis and its implications for the UK;
• How the UK economy has performed post-pandemic;
• The rise in inflation and its implications for UK SMEs;
• The funding opportunities for UK SMEs seeking to grow their business.
The discussion will also be followed by a Q&A where attendees will have the opportunity to put their questions to our panel. Sign up here
Subscribe to receive news updates, Connected Magazine, details of forthcoming events, opinion on issues that matter to you and more.